Use in systems with central vacuum generation for control and regulation of one or more suction circuits. Application in combination with electric vacuum generators for setting up all-electric systems. Realization of a process monitoring of vacuum systems directly at the gripper. Use in handling processes with fast suction and discharge times.
Brand : Schmalz
Model : LQEc / LQEi
- Direct-acting 3/2-way valve in compact design allows decentralized installation directly on the gripper for extremely fast evacuation and ventilation times
- Intelligent vacuum switch enables easy monitoring and control of the gripping process and increases system availability
- Design as a compact valve with integrated vacuum switch reduces the number of components required and saves time during connection and startup
- Optimized flow cross-sections enable fast and reliable, purely electrical depositing of gripped workpieces without compressed air and reduce operating costs
- Design as bistable valve with end position fixing and additional check valve increases process reliability even in the event of power failure
B-TAC INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION CO., LTD.
Booth No : E5, E7
Website : www.btacia.co.th