FRS – FAST ROTATION STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR LOW-BAY STORAGE The FRS system is a low bay storage solution used as a production buffer before shipment as well as for high density storage
Brand : System Logistic
Model : FRS
The FRS system, based on high speed linear shuttles combined with multi-depth satellite technology, allows to achieve a very high throughput and storage capacity, in a small volume.
The FRS system is characterized by:
- flexible, block design concept for a by step installation
- possibility to stock on different levels
- high transport capacity
- internal or self-supporting
- minimum modifications to the actual structures of the existing buildings
- easily installable in a normal industrial site (250Kg/cm2), with a fast start-up
The FRS system is a low bay storage solution used both as a production buffer before shipment as well as for high density storage.
SYSTEM LOGISTICS ASIA CO., LTD.
Booth No : F13
Website : www.systemlogistics.com